Who doesn’t know the attractivity of Golaks (donation boxes) in everyGurdwara. We have heard a lot of stories about stealing of Golaks, from Golaks as well as stealing of money when the Golaks are opened to count the donations from the public.
Here comes in the Modern Golak. It is nothing but a cash deposit machine disguised as a Golak. It will accept currency notes and coins.
It ca have the following features:
- Accepts coins and notes like a cash deposit machine at the bank
- Has a button on the public side to print a receipt (if the person making the donations want one)
- It has a display on one side for the management to know the total cash at any given point. so no more guessing !
- A menu button on the side for the management to print a receipt of the total at the end of the day, month, year or at any moment.
- No more temptations to steal money from the Golak and full transparency for the Parbhandak committee and the public.
- An electronic anti-temper / movement alarm makes it safe from thieves
- It can even have a finger print scanner security access to know who actually opened it or if the management requires a presence of one or more people when the Golak is opened.
Sacha sauda ( ਸਚਾ ਸੌਦਾ ) of Guru Nanak finally comes into the Gurdwaras.
All suggestions and comments are welcome !